1. Because of the different display setting of each computer, the pictures and real objects will be slightly color different.
2. All cables have been assembled, please don't disassemble at will
*If you need DIY adjustment, please pay attention to use special tools and not use too much force.
3. Each cable has two combs.*The color of the comb is subject to the cable kit picture. If you need to change to another color combs please contact customer service.
4. In case of upgrading to the appearance and structure, or different batches of material, no further notice, the real object shall prevail.
5. The product pictures of this link use "Kit G" as the display product and reference color.
The actual product content and quantity will be sent according to the kit option you selected.
6. About the color sequence of PCI-E 8pin
① The color sequence of 2x PCI-E 8pin/6pin (Kit A/F/G) cables will follow the pictures.
*They are not symmetrical/same colors, but a scaled down sequence similar to ATX 24pin.
② The color sequence of 3x PCI-E 8pin (Kit H) cables will completely follow ATX 24pin.
Interface Type: Male to female
Cable Core: 18 AWG
Cable Diameter: 3 mm
Optional color matching: subject to the product's option picture
Length: 300mm [default]
*If you need other lengths, please contact the seller
Please confirm your Motherboard / Graphics card interface before purchasing
And use the side where the buckle is located as the reference
ATX(Motherboard) 24Pin is bent towards the side of buckle
EPS(CPU) 8Pin/4Pin is bent towards the side of buckle
PCI-E(GPU) 8Pin/6Pin is bent to the opposite side of buckle
*If the buckle on your Motherboard / Graphics card is contrary to our default setting,
Please contact the seller about it when buying
Since 2013，we are committed to providing water-cooled players with high-quality and high cost performance water-cooling accessories, we also offer more diversified products for buyers to choose, while providing customers with professional pre-sales consulting services and good after-sales service.